Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally

I'm here. Fuck I need to lay down and get some sleep. Just for an hour or two, that'd be nice. Ribs aren't very happy with me- got in a scuffle with scar face and we both took some bad hits. Hopefully I'll be up for more ass kicking tomorrow. Hehe, wish me luck, kids.

Edit- I put this on your blog, but decided to post it here instead to make sure you see it.

Hey Crazy Bitch, if anything happens to me these next couple days, I want you to promise not to panic and take care of everyone. Apparently I'm the grumpy Uncle and you're the big sis, so we gotta do our jobs, right?

Hehe, catch you on the flip side, Avalesca.

4 comments:

  1. You'd best not die Tony. I don't want to waste a perfectly good Sondheim reference on you. Besides we still need our cranky uncle.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY. WOULD ANYTHING. BE HAPPENING. TO YOU.

    ¬_________________________________________¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you don't want to broadcast what you're doing where anyone can see, but you're worrying me a lot.

    And you only get to be my grumpy uncle and Ava my big sis if I get to be a decade younger.

    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, and happy ass-kicking. You'd better not die. Seriously, don't. I hear it's bad for your health.

    ...stay safe.

    ReplyDelete