Monday, May 2, 2011

Another memory.

I figure I might as well keep updating this thing with whatever I remember. Cathy doesn't want to update her own right now for some reason, so I guess you just get little old me, hehe.

We were driving by a playground and I remembered being a kid. Actually being young and playing with other kids my age and shit. We were fuckin' happy, I don't even remember the last time I felt that carefree. And there was this tall figure in a suit who was always standing behind this one kid, Tommy or somethin', and following him around. All the other children were playing with Tommy and his friend cause' his friend was awesome. Apparently I did too.

So it was in my past, but apparently it followed around another kid first, I guess. The memory stops when my mom starts calling my name and telling me it's time to go home. Pretty useless thing to remember, but at least it's something.

Also, Cathy and I haven't been able to find any leads on her grandmother. It's like she never existed, but Cathy is positive that she lived at some point. She frantic more than ever cause' of Cynthia's latest post. I told her what our daughter said and she looked like she was about to rip someone's throat out.

But that's it for now. Looks like the rest of you guys have been having a lot more trouble than us.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any sense of when you lost your memories? Can you remember a time when you remembered, I guess?

    Asking this because of the whole "How shit went down" thing in January. I'm not quite sure if you remembered at that point or not. The post is vague enough that it could be not, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinkin' it was around...hell, I don't even remember that. I just know there's a huge gap in my mind before marrying Cathy.

    What I said there...shit, okay, look, my parents knew I had this memory gap. Everything I "knew" was what they told me. They said I got in an accident when I was younger and that's why I couldn't remember anything so they told me all about myself and how I used to talk about my tall imaginary friend. Yeah, it makes no sense, but at the time I was so paranoid and falling apart that I listened and went with it to pretend maybe my childhood wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete