Friday, June 3, 2011

Not many people drive on the highway late at night.

Ava is making me write a new post even though I have several broken fingers- goddammit you crazy bitch I don't care if Cathy is driving and you're taking care of that stupid mutt- to say that the four of us are heading over to where that Celeste girl is. And yeah I'm saying four because the librarian gets her feelings hurt when I don't include that massive dog of hers. Fucking thing drools all over my crotch entire car rides and then Ava expects me to pet him and rub his belly and shit.

Fuck me, I'm gettin' antsy having to stay in this car for so long everyday and we haven't gone to see a doctor to look at any of the injuries I'm sporting. I figure if my entire body starts burning that's a good sign of infection and then we can figure out what to do from there. For now I'm gonna stick to band-aids and good old pain meds.

One thing I'm not looking forward to in the next few days: meeting new people who are apparently your heroes or some shit.

One thing I am looking forward to:

This entire post is pointless. I'm gonna pass out in the car now and try to sleep in a comfortable position even though I know that damn dog will inevitably lay on top of me and suffocate me slowly. God I hate animals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I'm new to the whole tall, dark, and faceless thing, so I've been reading up on the blogs. Brand new around here, but I just wanted to say I hope you're alright.

    ReplyDelete